DR3900 Laboratory VIS Spectrophotometer with RFID* Technology
Hach’s innovative solution to laboratory testing needs.
Optimized for safe processes and consistent, quick and accurate water analysis results
The DR3900 is a bench-top visible spectrum (320 – 1100 nm), split beam spectrophotometer with over 220 pre-programmed methods optimized for laboratory water analysis. With your daily routine of water analysis in mind, the DR3900 spectrophotometer is optimized for safe processes and accurate results.The DR3900 is designed to deliver accurate results quickly with Hach’s innovative TNTplus® and LCK reagents for fast preparation and easy execution. In fact, it automatically recognizes our Hach reagents, so there is no need to enter method numbers.
The DR3900 simplifies water analysis by with step-by-step guides which take users through testing procedures. This helps ensure consistent and accurate results.
Featuring state-of-the-art Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology* allows for hands-free calibration updates, as it automatically recognizes the lot, expiration and calibration curves associated with each Hach chemistry sample. It also allows for traceability for each measurement.
This instrument connects to Claros™, Hach’s innovative Water Intelligence System, enabling you to seamlessly connect and manage instruments, data, and process – anywhere, anytime. The result is greater confidence in your data and improved efficiency in your operations.
Other Key Features
• Optimized for safe processes and accurate results.
• Large color touchscreen display allows easy setup and navigation.
• RFID technology eliminates sample mix-ups and provides better sample traceability.
• Built with 1 ethernet and 3 USB ports, so easily connects to your computer.
• Over 35 tests available including EPA compliant parameters such as ammonia, COD, chlorine and more.